AllyHealth is a national telemedicine provider that facilitates access to medical professionals whenever you need care from wherever you may be (“24/7/365”). This powerful “next wave” in the healthcare industry may be called, “Virtual Health”.
For one low monthly fee, enroll your entire family for anywhere, anytime access to a primary care physician or pediatrician and have a consultation within minutes, by phone, video, or mobile app. Utilize for any number of non-emergency conditions without limitation. When appropriate, medication may be prescribed for convenient pick-up at the pharmacy you designate.
Included is a prescription drug discount benefit through one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the country.
As a “buy-up” benefit, the “Essentials” program enhances “Basic” telemedicine benefits and provides access to licensed professional behavioral, or mental health care providers (Mental Health Module). The Essentials program also provides access to difficult to schedule dermatology providers.
The AllyHealth physician network is one of the largest network of telemedicine providers in the country with over 1,000 physicians and an additional 1,000 therapists and psychologists (note: “powered by MDLIVE”).
Cost of the AllyHealth Basic program is $19.95 $4.95 per month. The AllyHealth Essentials program is $34.95 $6.95 per month, which includes all of the benefits of the Basic program. The options are described below. Prices cover entire family.
The AllyHealth “Basic” Telemedicine Module ($19.95 $4.95 per month, full family):
- No per visit fee* or visit limitations – $40 copay per visit will apply with COVID-19 pricing
- Connect with a Board-Certified M.D. physician at any time of day within 10 minutes
- Option to use phone or videoconferencing
- Prescription drug medicine may be prescribed through the “virtual visit”
- Valuable pharmacy discount card included
- Medical bill negotiation benefit included
- Cost is $19.95 per month (Note: special COVID-19 pricing of $4.95 per month with $40 copay per visit)
AllyHealth “Essentials” Teletherapy and Mental Health Module ($34.95 $6.95 per month, family):
- All of the above, plus…
- Access to licensed therapists and psychologists (three (3) visits per family per plan year at no cost, then $90 copay for additional visits); cannot prescribe Rx, but can refer to M.D. psychiatrist when appropriate – $90 copay
- Special referral access to M.D. psychiatrists when appropriate (copays required, may prescribe Rx)
- Also provides access to difficult to schedule dermatologist providers at no copay; can prescribe Rx – $59 copay
- Cost is $34.95 per month (Note: special COVID-19 pricing of $6.95 per month with provider copays)
Influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic, a much lower monthly cost has been implemented with affordable co-pays to make services as accessible and affordable to as many people as possible. There are no plans to change pricing.
Questions? Please contact independent benefits advisor, John Harder: [email protected], and 513-578-6980.